Tania Rich, Director of Athletics
Nashoba Regional School District
Athletic Phone (978) 779-2257 x 5
Athletic Fax (978) 779-2720
Email Ms. Rich
Winter Playoff Updates:
Boys' Hockey - No. 1 Nashoba vs. No. 2 Worcester on Monday 3/9 at 5:45pm at Wallace Civic Center in the Central Mass D3A Finals. MIAA Ticket prices are $8 for adults and $6 for students/senior citizens.
Spring Athletics Update:
- Online Registration for spring sports. All student-athletes must register by 3/10/15.
- Spring user fees are due by March 27, 2015
- Season Pass for winter and spring games - Order form
Ticket Prices for spring night games: $5 for adults and $3 for students/senior citizens.
Nashoba Athletics Booster Club News:
Cooperative Team Schedules
Gymnastics (Co-op with Marlboro)
Girls' Ice Hockey (Co-op with Algonquin)
Winter Late Bus:
There will be 4:30pm late bus Monday through Friday in the winter.
- Online Registration for Winter Athletics
- Athletic Schedules
- Physical Exam Requirements
- Season Pass for 2014-2015 school year
NABC Athletics Reports
- Wrestling- 2015 MIAA Division 2 State Champions
- Wrestling - 2015 Division 2 Central Mass Sectional Champions
- Girls' Soccer - 2014 Division 1 Central Mass Sectional Champions
- Field Hockey -2014 Division 1 Central Mass Sectional Champions
- Girls' Basketball - 2014 Division 2 Central Mass Sectional Champions
- Sarah Militano - 2014 Indoor Track 55M Division 4 State Champion
- Kristina MacLure - 2014 Indoor Track 300M & Long Jump Division 4 State Champion
- Baseball - 2013 Division 1 Central Mass District Champions
- Boys' Track - 2013 District E Class B Champions